Monday, May 7, 2012

The Ruling/My Call On The Topic

     In Anna's case when she was seeking medical emancipation, I would have ruled in favor of Anna because I feel Anna has done enough for Kate as of right now and should not be forced by her parents to give up HER body. Anna should have the right to HER body. To give a kidney, Anna would be in danger of death because of many things during the surgery. Not only would Kate be in danger still, Anna would be put into major danger just as her sister is. Plus, Kate would still have the possibility of dying, Anna would not if she did not have the surgery.
     I understand from where Sara is coming. She wants to save her youngest daughter, but I feel she is not taking into consideration what she would be doing to Anna. It is either that, or she does not care.
     Campbell, in my mind, took this case to bump up his reputation, but now I think he has grown closer to Anna and actually cares for her as a friend and not just a client. Campbell is a great lawyer, but he appears to be falling apart at the seems in a way. It is like he is becoming a more clumsy person career-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment