Monday, January 30, 2012

To Kill A Mockingbird in Real Life

The story of Scout and her friends would transfer to my neighborhood very nicely because I live in a neighborhood full of old people who are very secretive and barely come out of their houses. The only thing of which I can think would change would be Boo Radley. He would be an older man I never see outside. There would not be a lot of kids in the neighborhood because there is only one other house with someone under 18 living in it. The quietness from To Kill A Mockingbird would stay the same because I live in a very quiet neighborhood. I would be friends with Scout if she lived in my neighborhood because she seems like a very fun friend and someone you could trust a lot. I would also be friends with Jem and Dill for the same reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment